Sunday, March 18, 2012

stronger

"...'Cause if He started this work in your life
He will be faithful to complete it
If only you believe it
He knows how much it hurts
And I'm sure that He's gonna help you get through this
When the waves are taking you under
Hold on just a little bit longer
He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger
The pain ain't gonna last forever
In time it's gonna get better
Believe me, this is gonna make you stronger!"
("Stronger", by Mandisa)
This is one of my FAVORITE songs!!! And I'll tell you there is NOTHING IN THE WORLD sweeter than driving down the road and your five year old son singing every word from the back seat!!! Thank you, Lord, for giving me this child!

Here's the deal. I am NOT IN CONTROL of when God gives me a devotion to write. There are days when He shows me two, sometimes three, and then there are times when I have NOTHING! Today is one of those days. My juices are not flowing. So, I thought that on days like today when I do not have anything that I have written personally, I will share something that I have found from somewhere else. Maybe it's something that has spoken to me, or something that I read in a book.

How does that sound?

There are a few of you (hey mom!) who come here on a daily basis hoping to find your inspirational story for the day. So, I will do my best to deliver...it just may not be from my pen!


No comments:

Post a Comment