Saturday, March 24, 2012

blank

I beg you to be patient with me! Lately when I sit down to write devotions, my mind goes completely blank! UGH! I am so frustrated...


Again, there are several pieces that I am working on, but they are not coming together quickly. Usually, that means God has something different he wants me to write about. So, I am waiting on him! Not the first time! And I'm sure it won't be the last.


While we are waiting on God to reveal something profound, I'll tell you about a book that I bought this weekend that I am super excited about! Maybe you've seen it. It's called, "The Story." Basically, it is the Bible in story book form! Max Lucado wrote it. Anytime I see Lucado's name attached to something, I pick it up. I have not read it yet, but I intend to begin tomorrow. I will be sure and let you know what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment