Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i love to hear him sing

Every time I get into the car with my son, I hear the same question. "Mommy, can you turn on my song?" He loves the song, "Stronger" by Mandesa. The boy has excellent taste! Of course, I turn on the Ipod and crank up the volume. If you are a parent, I do not have to tell you what it does to my heart to listen to JP sing, at the top of his lungs, in the back seat of my car.

"Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day." Psalm 96:1-2
I cannot remember the last time I sang to God in my car. Or anywhere else, for that matter. Our praise is music to His ears. If listening to JP sing brings my heart that much joy, imagine what our song does to the heart of God! Next time you're in your car, turn up your radio and use your commute as a time to worship.
Your Father loves to hear you sing!

1 comment: