Monday, November 28, 2011

God is beautiful


















































































































































































































I love the scenery at the beach. You noticed, I'm sure, that I have a slight obsession with seagulls. I think they are so pretty and interesting.


We had such a nice time. The weather was perfect. Things have been so crazy around our house over this past year. It's been so easy to lose focus. So often I miss God. I found Him on Hilton Head Island. He was all around me.


Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to enjoy Your beauty this weekend. I needed to see You. What a precious gift...




























1 comment:

  1. Truly beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing. Makes me think back to so many wonderful memories from years past. Gentle reminders that God is amazing and so thankful for His hugs to us!

    ReplyDelete