Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello!!

Okay, here it is...my blog for devotionals! I have to say though, you are going to have to hang in there with me..it is a work in progress. I am playing with the design and I'm getting very frustrated because the blog site is different. I am not happy with the blog color, so that will definitely change.

Please be patient with me!

There are so many new things going on with me right now. I am aggressively pursuing different freelance writing jobs. I have several good leads that I am excited about. I say that because I am so busy in the evenings. Because of this, I do not have any type of schedule drawn up for this new site. I would love to tell you that I will post a devotion every single day, but as of now, I do not want to commit to that. For now, I will promise to update at least every couple of days. As I get my other jobs organized, I will hopefully post every day. That will be my goal.

This is new to me, so please let me hear from you. I would love to know who you are and how you learned of this site. You can also email me at andreabeam@live.com or abeam@greenville.k12.sc.us.

Thanks for clicking on and I look forward to "Walking in Grace" with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment