Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have been trying for a WEEK now to post the lyrics to Laura Story's song, Blessings. Every time I've tried to copy and paste them, they disappear. It's weird. I will continue to try and post them, because it's worth the work! Have you heard the song? If not, I encourage you to go to You Tube and watch, or Google the lyrics. It is truly an amazing song.

At this point in our lives, the words in the song REALLY hit home with my family. With everything that's gone on physically with Laurie (my sister) and Scott (my husband), it is easy to miss the blessing. It is overshadowed by the pain. I'm sure you've been there. You may be there now.

I have no advice. No profound thoughts on the subject. All I can do is give you a homework assignment.

FIND THE SONG AND LISTEN TO IT. Today! You'll be very glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment