Monday, May 7, 2012

“Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”  Barbara Johnson

I ran across this quote by Barbara Johnson today. I LOVE her books! Although she has gone home to be with her Lord, her humor continues to deliver joy to those of us who read her work.  Below are a few of my favorite books by Johnson. 


 This is an awesome tool that will help the every day Christian find their joy in a corrupt world.


 Obviously, this one is for WOMEN only!  Ha!  I don't know what to say about it except that EVERY woman needs to read it! 



I saved this one for last because it is my ALL TIME favorite!  Boomerang Joy is a book of devotionals.  I have probably read this one 10 times or more.  My copy is in such a delicate state...it is literally falling apart.  This book served as an anchor to me when I felt I was drowning in a sea of negative circumstances in my workplace.  I'm not even sure it's in print anymore.  It would be well worth your time to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment