Friday, May 11, 2012

happy friday!!!

The end of a school year for teachers can be described as a violent tornado.   It sweeps you up into it's swirling funnel and doesn't spit you out until you walk off campus the final time.  Driving out of the parking lot on that last day is a wonderful feeling.


I cannot wait for this summer to begin!!  I only have 11 FULL days left.  Because things will be so crazy these next couple of weeks at work, I will not be posting my original devotions on the blog.  I will continue to post inspirational thoughts/pictures/quotes and Bible verses, so PLEASE KEEP CHECKING IN!   My mind is just sort of full these days. Once I am done with school, I will have so much more time on my hands and it will be much easier for me to concentrate on my writing.  Also be sure to skip over to my family blog each day.  I will continue to post there as well.


Here are a few of my goals for this summer:
  • Complete the manuscript for my devotional book
  • Help prepare JP for 1st grade by using workbooks/computer software, etc.
  • Spend as much time in the sun and around the pool as possible
  • Find my way back to Dollywood...at LEAST twice
  • Clean my house...really clean my house
  • Do 2 to 3 creative "outings" with JP a week (ie; Jones Gap, Downtown, Paris Mtn. etc)

How does that sound?!  I think it sounds pretty realistic.  Check back in Monday for another inspirational/encouraging post...


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment