Monday, August 13, 2012

soon to be back to normal

I go back to work this week.  While I am sad, it's going to be a positive thing in the long run.  Not only have I not written ANYTHING all summer like I had planned, JP and I have been so lazy.  And it's not good. 

  • I really do have lots to write about.  My family is stuck between two churches right now and I need to get those thoughts/feelings off of my chest and onto paper. 
  • Although it's sad, God has used the trials of others over the summer to remind me of the blessings in my life.  I'd like to devote a blog post to that as well.
  • Ialso think it will be fun to do a "Question/Answer" post. 

These are only a FEW of the ideas I've had over the past few weeks.  Once school begins for JP, (a week from Wednesday), I'll be back to writing every day.

And I am REALLY looking forward to it!  Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment