Tuesday, December 27, 2011

prayer requests


From time to time I am going to post this image. When you see it, feel free to leave your prayer request in the comment section. If you are not comfortable doing so, please feel free to email me at andreabeam@live.com. It is always good when you can share your requests with others and a lot of times, it reminds me that I am not alone in some of my battles.
I'll go ahead and share one of mine now. I am working very late every night (at home now that I have a new laptop!) preparing my portfolio of writing. I am sending many devotionals to several different magazines in an attempt to get them published. I would GREATLY appreciate your prayers! My hope is that I can eventually write as a full-time job. I have been writing articles/reviews for different Internet companies and making a small amount of extra cash, and while I am thankful for that, my desire is to phase out of the world of education in the (probably distant) future. It's just a goal as of now. Thank you so much for joining me...PLEASE let me know how I can pray for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment