Thursday, July 5, 2012

update

Well, for those of you who have not given up on me I say thank you!  Our summer so far has been so much fun.  And very busy!  To be honest with you, I have put my writing away for a few weeks.  JP and I have been on the go.  And we have been having a BLAST!

God continues to give me devotional ideas and I have them stored on my computer.  I just have not sat down to write them out.  I will get around to it.  For now, however, I am focusing on my family and enjoying my time off work.  Once I print these last few devotions and put them in my folder, I believe I will have the 40 pieces needed for my manuscript.  All I will have left to do is add a few scripture references and a prayer to a few of them. 

I am planning to attend a conference at Furman at the end of this month.  I will carry what I have of my manuscript with me and hopefully meet an agent or publisher that will allow me to share my work. 

I am truly sorry for the lack of blogging.  I hope that you continue to keep up with our family on my other site.  We are heading out in the morning for Tennessee for the weekend.  I will do my best to finish my writing so that I have something to post next week.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment